Saturday, March 10, 2007

Death on the Road

You may have seen me on a motorcycle in your dream but you will never see it in real life, it’s just too dangerous here. I’ve seen many accidents and the injured are taken to hospital by taxi unless they are badly hurt (almost dead). I saw an accident were a girl on a bike was hit by a car and she was lying on the road hurt, all traffic stopped.

To get the traffic moving again they picked up the girl up (with no consideration to her injuries) and put her on the sidewalk…The traffic started moving again.The other part of your dream with many girls around me is true, the word is out that I have broken up with my girlfriend so there are a few girls trying to hook up with me. As you know this is the rainy season, things are very quiet and the girls are getting hungry. I’ve been parting hard lately so a few nights ago I took a friend home who is a virgin thinking I would have a rest…

Didn’t get much rest… Though she’s still a virgin, we did everything else... she took the opportunity to hone her oral skills, and I guarantee she will be a very hot babe once she looses her cherry…I will her home again, but not today, today my member needs something warm and moist…

by Del

No comments: