Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Story of Kimi

Life is a very strange thing and too often unfair. For quite a long time I dreamt of meeting the right girl, a decent, respectable girl to fall in love with, and once again experience those wonderful warm passionate feelings I had so long ago. I’ve dated many girls with potential but never really found the right one.One day when I was dateless and feeling horny I went to my favourite bar and chose a girl to come home with me.

She was nothing special considering I am surrounded by very sexy girls, she was very average in all departments. I had a good night with her and a few days later decided to take her home again. And again it was very nice!Within a few weeks, and against my very own advice, I had fallen for her. I have been here long enough to know the dangers of falling for bargirls… Though I love all my princesses the problems are many and much too great to consider a long lasting relationship with a bargirl. All this happened several weeks ago,

I have tried to avoid her but we keep getting drawn together. As we still see each other, the feelings get stronger and stronger which means the pain is going to be greater. Kimi has avoided going with other men and I have made sure she has earned enough money, ( bars have quotas for the girls). I can’t take her out of the bar and make her my girlfriend because she has been there too long, her behaviour shows it, yet I can’t leave her in the bar for other men to have sex with her because I care for her so much.What a painful dilemma, I know I have I have to walk away one day and because she works in my favourite bar I will see her with other guys. Why couldn’t I have these feelings for an ordinary girl? Life deals out some cruel blows sometimes…

No comments: