Sunday, March 11, 2007

Unfair to two Lovers

Alberto: I’ve a very stressful time of late and haven’t been in a writing mood. The saga with Kimi has continued with a further twist. As you know I’ve been trying to distance myself from Kimi , during this time I met Edelyn who is not a bargirl, but has a position in a Bank. Edelyn and I have become quite close friends and I was planning to stay with her after Kimi and I parted permanently. But I have not been able to stop…

Both girls know each other and know of my involvement with both of them. Both are waiting for me to make a decision, a decision I am incapable of making. It’s the most ridiculous situation I ever allowed myself to get into, and I am aware of been greatly unfair on the girls. I have no idea how it will end, but I am sure there will be a lot more pain….

No comments: