Saturday, March 10, 2007

To London and Back

I’m back, yippee!!! He! He! He!!! . I’ve been back for a week and been partying a little hard, I’ll have to slow down a bit this week, I can’t keep up with these young girls but it’s so much fun.
As you know I went to visit my mother who lives in London, It was very nice to see her but I didn’t enjoy England, it has changed for the worse. I visit every few years and it changes more each time. The people are visually aggressive, it’s hard to find a friendly person, there are many refugees and people begging, entire areas have become black and very expensive. I’m glad I lived in London during the 60s and 70s which I believe were London’s best years, that’s how I will try and remember it.

The only way to enjoy London and be safe is to stay on the tourist routes, which is a shame.
The Middle East is a mess and I don’t believe the Americans are going to solve any of the problems, I think they will make things worse. The only people I’ve met that are pro American are a few Americans. I believe there’s never been another time in history when the Americans have been hated so much, what a mess, but i don’t know what the answer is...
I broke up with my girlfriend a few days ago; I caught her chatting to other guys on my laptop. I’m glad it ended because I realized a few weeks ago that this relationship would not go the distance, but as I’m writing this email there is a gorgeous girl called Kimi sitting next to me. I had a great night, she made me feel like a young man. Could it be the reason I feel a little weak this morning?

No comments: