Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Start

I am seeing a cherry (Edelyn 25), I take her out on dates rather than take a bargirl, there is no real sex with Edelyn but because of her virginity I don’t worry about her indulging with other guys. I have no intention of dating a bargirl again and have decided the way to avoid this is not to see a bargirl more than 2 or 3 times, this way I will get a huge variety of sex without the emotional problems and I have Edelyn whenever I need a date. Don’t forget I am still learning the ropes here, yet I cannot imagine living anywhere else….

Edelyn is still a cherry although I have almost taken it a few times. She is ready to lose it now, so by next week we should be having a lot of fun. The relationship has been going really well and I am considering having her live with me. She has a good job ( as far as the Philippines is concerned) and is the only girl that hasn’t tried to extract money out of me. We will see what happens...

No comments: