Saturday, March 10, 2007

The End of Grace

I’m feeling very bad today, Grace, a friend of ours was found chopped up in a hotel room yesterday, we are all feeling terrible. The police caught the guy trying to leave the country, a German.. This is going to be a very very sad week.Grace is the third girl to be murdered by a westerner since I’ve been here. All three girls were killed by Germans, a few days ago a girl that we know named Michelle was beaten up by a German so you can imagine how we are feeling about Germans right now.

Very, very bad week, we are all feeling so bad about Grace..There is very little if any protection for the girls, they rely on the guys being decent, unfortunately this place attracts all sorts of people, many many of them are far from decent. Once a girl leaves the bar with a guy, she is on her own. I treat every girl (no matter what her profession) like a princess, I feel this is the least I can do considering how they have changed my life (for the better).

by Della

No comments: