Saturday, March 10, 2007

Falling for a Bar Girl

I had a very bad week, all my fault. I broke my golden rule: “never to fall for a bar girl”I didn’t do it intentionally, it crept up on me. Before I realized it I had very strong feelings for her. She says she loves me and would give up the bar-life to be with me. But I am not ready to make that sort of commitment.Having been here long enough to know that it will only end in pain I decided to keep my distance. She carries on working while I twist in pain whenever I see her with her clients... but that’s the way it is here…I greet her when I see her and wants us to get back together, but that will never happen. Hopefully I will get over this pain in a few weeks. I’m lucky that there are many girls helping to take my mind off her… Especially since this is the rainy season.Just rain, rain and more rain. It sometimes rains so hard it’s impossible to go out. Ho well… plenty of TV and early nights…There are few visitors during this time and there are thousands of hungry girls here. I get dozens of text messages from girls wanting to visit me. They are happy just to have somewhere nice to sleep because their homes would be leaking and have no hot water. A few night ago I had two girls stay with me, a trio sounds like a lot of fun and I enjoyed myself but… I prefer one girl at a time…Though If the girls had been into each other I wouldn’t have had to work so hard. Two to help me forget the one…

by

No comments: