Thursday, March 15, 2007

How to Recover...

My relationship with Kimi is definitely over, perhaps that is why I am able to write again. Everything here is short term, a 6 month relationship is regarded as being long. Because the girls have such short life span (18 – 25 ) they have to move quickly, find a guy, fall in love, move in together and get pregnant. All that usually takes about 2 months, if it doesn’t go well the girl moves on. It’s not unusual for a girl to have 5 or 6 serious relationships a year with a westerner. My relation with Kimi lasted 6 months and at 24 she could not wait any longer for me to make a commitment. I have been here for nearly 2 years during which time I have had 4 serious relationships, because the town I live in is small, I see all my ex girlfriends with their new boyfriends, and what a strange feeling that is…

I divorced my wife and never saw her again. I met Jenny (ex no.3) a few days ago, we talked openly about our new partners and confessed that we still care for each other (though we will never get back together). Most people will have one relationship to recover every 2 – 5 years (?) Here you have 2 -5 relationships to recover from every year. He he he he ...

No comments: