Saturday, March 10, 2007

Love and Marriage

Alberto: I have had a very nice week, friends dropped in for a visit and I had a few too many dates. Friday and Saturday I took out a girl called Nora, very pretty, 20 years old, I had a great time but she nearly killed me, how does somebody so young get so good at sex? She did things to me and had me do things to her that I had never experienced before. I am having a rest today and will see Nora tomorrow.
The more time I spend here the more I realize that all marriage does is deprive you of life’s (not just sexual) experiences. For me? Never again! People tell me: “you need a wife to take care of you when you are old…” if there is no better reason than that, there is going to be a lot of disappointed people out there…
I have a great maid, her name is Lissa, we have become close (no sex) friends. She works all day, cleans, washes, irons, shops and cooks if I want her to, I pay her $6 a day which is considerably more than the going rate. I’ve had two wives, have known hundreds of other men’s wives, and would not swap Lissa for any of them. When I get too old to chase girls ‘round the bedroom, Lissa or someone like her will take care of me, not a wife.
I better get some rest now, because you know who is coming over tomorrow, he he he he he…

No comments: