Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Value of the Cherry

Della, I am sending you some photos, this photo with three girls in my spare bed, are Wency, Pricess and Shella . All three are cherries, ( virgins ) and are waiting for the right price for their cherry... they work in a bar which we use regularly and the three have become very good friends of ours... I have no interest in taking cherries but we sometimes pay a fee to the bar to take them for a night out.
The fee we pay allows them to stay the night and I take them back the next day. Wency and Shella usually sleep with me, it’s difficult but I do behave. I am sure I will be very jealous when a suitable buyer for their virginity will come along, however the money they will get will change their lives and those of their family for the better…

Alberto, I love the photos and the story, and I confess to feeling a little envious, I wish I was a virgin in your bed too, waiting to sell my cherry... I think it wonderful that you occasionally pay to take the girls from the bar for a night out, I am sure there will be a reward for your temporary chastity...

No comments: