Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Bar Girls

[Photo]Alberto: Lissa is 24 years old, and has never had a boyfriend, Fatima, a dentist, is 27 and still a virgin. This place goes from one extreme to the other: I met young girls who know more about sex than I do and a 27 year old dentist who is too scared to hold my hand. I took out a girl last night called Louie, it was our second date, she has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen and the sex is great.Its now 8am, as I write this email Louie is walking around naked making it hard to concentrate… She is 28, so we are mentally more compatible, I have a problem with young girls (18-22), once the sex is over there is nothing left to keep me interested. There are some guys that marry 18 year olds, they are crazy, it never works out. It’s a strange place… a 27 year old girl is regarded too old for someone like me but I prefer them a bit older.I won’t see Louie again because she is a bar girl (I only date non bar-girls), I get emotionally involved with the girls if I see them often. Once girls have been in a bar for a few weeks they change, they very quickly learn how to hustle from other girls who have been there for awhile. After dating a bar-girl a few times the stories begin, it ALWAYS goes like this: “Honey, I have a big problem…” I find it hard not to laugh when I hear that line now. “What’s your big problem sweetheart?” The following are just some of the stories I’ve heard and most of them get repeated by other girls:1) My sister (brother, mother, father) is very sick and will die if I don’t send money for hospital, please help me.2) I work in the bar to put my younger brothers and sisters through school, but not enough money so I have to take one out of school, Please help me.3) My mother, father, brothers, sisters, grandparents will be thrown out of their home and will live on the street if I don’t send money for rent, please help.4) I hate working in the bar, I do it to save money so I can pay to go back to school, so I can get a normal job, help me please.5) I have only worked in the bar for a few days, you are my first costumer, I like you, I think you are very special but I hate this job, I don’t want to have sex with all those bad men, please help me.6) I love you (after just one night) so much that I can’t work in the bar anymore. Please help me.7) I am a good girl, a shy girl, and I never give fellatio, ok, just for you I will try and please you because you are special and I am falling in love with you. How is it honey? Am I doing it the like you like it? (Its usually a very good BJ) and after the BJ they will use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 of the above.I have been here for more than a year and not one story from a bar-girl is true, but they are a lot of fun. Some of the girls (non bar-girls) that I have dated I did not sleep with so there is always going to be a place in my heart for the bar-girls. Westerners do help many of the girls here; I help them too but not the bar-girls. I helped Lissa, when she had a lump on her breast, I paid to have it removed, Lissa and her family have never forgotten what I did and have become very close. There are many people that need help here, the mistake men make here is helping bar-girls, then they bitch and whine that they were ripped off, HELLO, wake up guys, remember where you are…Tartarugal: Alberto, I must confess that through your writings I am developing a soft spot for the bad-girls bar-girls. I know they are not always honest but they have to make the most of it. Even as you say that at 27 they are considered a bit too old, so time flies for them. Their career is short, unknown elements and potential dangers lie in every bed they sleep in, they have to try… On the other hand I do sympathize with those naïve westerners who get ripped off… A little...
2 comments
by Della

No comments: