Sunday, February 17, 2008

Angeles re-boot

Hi Mirella, how was Canada? do you want to live there now? Everything is fine in Angeles. I am taking Edelyn to Hong Kong next week, We are staying 5 days and can't wait. There is a Disney World there, it should be a lot of fun!

Won’t be going out much the next few days because there’s a typhoon hanging around so the weather is terrible, a few Islands have been evacuated, we are in a safe area but it's very wet. I would not volunteer this information but you ask about A. as if you really cared... He and his girlfriend have broken up again, for the last time I hope, he is very unhappy at the moment, just yesterday he saw her with another guy...

There is a gorgeous girl in one of the bars I go to, iIhave known her for several months and always have a drink with her when I’m there, She always wanted me to have sex with her and I wanted her too, the only problem is she is a midget... A few days ago I had a few drinks with her and I was feeling a bit frisky so I took her to a discreet hotel for a few hours, I was surprised at how enjoyable it was. The only problem is my friends wont stop joking about it... hehehehe... I'm happy to entertain...

No comments: