Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Update on Hapiness

I’ve been waiting for a good story to send but things have been a little slow here. Edelyn and I are going great. The last few weeks we have been fixing up the apartment, painting, new curtains etc. Everything is very cheap here, new curtains for 7 windows was only $150 so its nice to have a change every few years. I still haven’t been caught indulging with the local girls so far but I’m very discreet. A few of my regular girls have moved on for one reason or another so I’m now looking for some new ones. There are thousands of girls here to choose from, there’s no problem satisfying my needs but it takes time to find 2 or 3 compatible enough to have as regulars. Now that updating the apartment has been accomplished I will have time to go prospecting... Edelyn now has a passport and we are planning on going to Hong Kong in November, should be fun. As Edelyn hasn’t been anywhere it will be a good experience for her. My back is improving but it’s taking a long time, might have something to do with my age… hehehehehe… I miss some good conversation but Adrian will be here in 4 weeks, he and his girlfriend will be coming to Hong Kong with us. You are going to Canada? Make sure to send some email…

No comments: