Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alone in Angeles

Me: It's really uncanny how the moments of departure and return roll in. I was a bit excited about my voyage to China, I suppose because it was not consciously planned. It just happened... How did Edelyn enjoy her visit to her parents? Actually I wondered why you did not join her... Though I remember your nightmare story about a trip you took to the Provinces with another companion...

Alberto: Sorry,sorry, sorry, I have been so lazy to email. You went to China? I’m so jealous; China is on my list of things to do in the next few years. Yes your right, my bad experience in the province a few years ago is part of the reason i didn’t go with Edelyn, also the thought of being alone for a week in Angeles.

I had a good time while she was away, I did some planning before Edelyn left so I was well organized, I indulged with a total of six girls, variety of ages, shapes and sizes, one of the girls was 7 months pregnant, this has been one of my fantasies and it was very enjoyable. I never took any of the girls to my apartment, always to a hotel, $6 for 3 hours. A few times I used the hotel twice in one day, I slept well on those days.

Since Edelyn has been back I indulge with other girls only 2 or 3 times a week so I have enough energy for Edelyn, it's a far cry from once or twice a year with Mary. I still can’t believe how my life changed so drastically in such a short period of time.

Adrian is doomed. His girlfriend is the worst type of girl you would want to be involved with, dishonest, unfaithful, manipulating, liar etc. etc. He’s besotted by her and although he knows he should unload her he is unable to. I’ve tried for a year to convince him to get rid of her and he has cast her off a few times but within a few days he’s begging her to return… pitiful sight. And each time she returns, her demands increase and are accepted. Nothing else I can do, I’m just going to sit back and watch his life unfold. I’ts a great shame because he’s a nice guy and there are so many girls after him…Love always…
Thank you very much for the photo and the GREAT UPDATE on your adventures in Paradise. Your back and knees must have healed and life is treating you well, you sound satisfied and content.

I am NOT SORRY for Adrian, often many of us get cought in senseless ruts where we become easy preys of unscrupulous characters. I fell into such trap myself once and I remember the pain... (quite interesting really)... Maybe pain is what masochists want, need and get addicted to... Only it should not last too long, like with a disease, the afflicted should seek and accept the cure...

Me: Alberto, thank you very much for the photo and the GREAT UPDATE on your adventures in Paradise. Your back and knees must have healed and life is treating you well, you sound satisfied and content.

I am NOT SORRY for Adrian, often many of us get cought in senseless ruts where we become easy preys of unscrupulous characters. I fell into such trap myself once. I remember the pain... (quite interesting really)... Maybe pain is what masochists want, need, get addicted to... Only it should not last too long, like with a disease, the afflicted should seek and accept the cure...


China was just great, I travel budget and had a great experience, as a surprise to me (it should not have been) the Chinese were gracious, wonderfully hospitable and honest, I am sad the trip is over and I did not get to Beijing to see Tiannamen Square, The Forbidden City The Great Wall... But I saw a beautiful countryside, immense cities, fabulous monasteries...

No comments: