Saturday, December 30, 2006

Maria's Cherry

Dec. 2 - 2005

Dear Della, sorry you have been blue, I used to feel like that quite often in Australia, it was the loneliness, I can hardly believe that two years ago I was on anti-depressants, I am much better here because I am meeting new people, plus the girls... yummy, yummy...Yes I took Maria's cherry, she is a good student, this is definitely a happy time in my life...

Dec. 5 - 2005

Alberto, after ten years of sex deprivation, being aware of experiencing the lust of your life, must be the sweetest luxury; you are literally having a bowl of cherries...Speaking of cherries, did you really take Maria's?

Dec. 13 - 2005

Maria is learning very fast and enjoying a little too much. This relationship won't last, I cannot keep up with her huge appetite for sex, if she does not slow down she will have to find someone else...


Feb 9 - 2005

Hi Della, sorry about the delay emailing you, I have been burning the candle on both ends and in the middle too. I think you are the only person who believes my stories, 3 days ago, I bedded 3 girls in a day, one in the morning and two together in the afternoon and night. That was a day to remember, it took two days to recover...No steady girl friend at the moment, so I am having more fun, I only wish I was still in my twenties, so many girls here and not enough energy...

No comments: