Saturday, December 30, 2006

No Hanky Panky



Feb 20-06

Alberto, as news of the landslide becomes more vivid, and knowing many girls come from the provinces, I can not help wondering, hoping none of your friends have suffered personal losses from this new disaster.
What happened now to Maria? Is she still around where you see her?


Feb 23- 06

Hi Della, many of the girls here are from the landslide area, fortunately, among my acquaintances none suffered tragic consequences. Maria is ok, she still loves me and misses me. This is a small place so I often see her out and about. I miss her too but... really, we are not compatible, let's see what happens in the future.
Actually Maria and her (very sexy) friend Damia spent last night with me, in my bed... but no hanky panky, BOY it was hard to sleep. Its hot here, so with the three of us, naked, laying on top of the bed, I had an erection all night long and they didn't help me out. This morning they told me they were too shy in front of each other. When I finish on the internet I' m going to find someone to ease my tension... Mahal Kita,

No comments: