Friday, August 17, 2007

Adrian's Pain

Edelyn and I have recovered from the malevolent flu in time for Adrian’s arrival a week ago. I’ve been partying a little hard since then and it’s been fun for me, Adrian never recovered from the break up with his girlfriend, for now they are back together but she is seeing other guys, and that is killing Adrian. I can’t see a happy ending; he’s been here long enough to know better…

It’s the monsoon season again, raining non stop for 3 days, everything is flooded, though the fact that we can only wear shorts and thongs hasn’t stopped us from partying, hehehehehe... I can’t be faithful, it’s impossible, here there are just too many temptations but… I am very discreet

BUGGER! My bathroom ceiling is leaking; a separate bathroom roof would protect the rest of the house but the landlord won’t fix it in this weather…

No comments: