Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Malibog

"Alberto, you really have to watch the malibog eh? Treacherous condition to say the least... But on the optimistic side, we know you could use a weeks rest..."

"MIrella, as you know, though Maria and I are not together we are still friends, I told you what happened after she and her friend Damia spent the night in my bed, I just couldn't keep up with her demands for sex, I did try but she nearly killed me. Well,after the episode with Belinda, which cost me one week without sex, I have been a bit busy with a new babe who is happy to have a bit once or twice a day which still leaves me a little energy for anyone special I might meet. Life sucks doesn't it? He he he he he... But don't get too excited about me developing a permanent relationship with this girl, she is not going to be long term, because I can't give her what she wants, which is a husband, children and money, so it will end sooner, rather than later. But don't worry there are thousands of available girls here, I'm again ready for a change. I am going back to Boracay Island soon, I had a good time there..."

"Alberto, you confirmed it, "change is the only constant"... But I did not know about Boracay. Tell me about it".

"Mirella, sorry, I thought I told you about Aklan which is in the mountains where my present girlfriend was raised, We stayed for 4 days, lived in a bamboo hut, no sink, no toilet, no bed, there wasn't anything, and the water had to be fetched from a stream or well, it reminded me of those old Vietnam movies. I'm glad I experienced it though I was happy to leave. Not because I was bored, but my girlfriend spent every daylight hour of 4 days cooking sacks of rice and every sort of food we could buy, to feed her extended family, (which must have been the entire village). From morning to night they came to the bamboo hut to enjoy the ongoing banquet we had to provide... in my honour... yet I was hardly acknowledged, so busy they were eating and entertaining themselves. To get a bit of rest we went to the small island of Boracay for 5 days. Boracay is a 7km long, 1km wide paradise, sandy beaches with palms trees a few yards from the water, bars and restaurants on the beach, the cleanest and safest place I've seen in the Philippines so far. Yes there were hawkers but nothing as bad as Angeles, they where laid back like most things on the island. I will be going back there soon. We had a ball and the accommodation was better and cheaper than Angeles which surprised me".

"Alberto, Though the reason for the girls anxiety to get a foreign husband must be to escape the poverty you describe, an acquaintance familiar with Asian cultures told me that of all, the Pilipino women are by far the most demanding, aggressive and avaricious, he said that is because they Christians... Would you consider that a valid observation?"

"Mirella, yes its true, I often wish I was alone but the sex is great. So many relationships are short because of the way the women are, they all get so possessive that you feel you are choking, they just don't understand a man needs a bit of space. You see there are so many available girls here, steady girlfriends worry they will lose you, so don't let you out of their sights, which makes you want to get rid of them. Crazy but a lot of fun... "
2 comments

No comments: